Welcome to the Friskies Do-It-Yourself Toy Maker Series! Today, we’re building the Canalot. Watch this video to see how it’s done!
– 5 empty Friskies variety packs
– 1 pen
– 1 pair of scissors
What to do:
– Open the end of one of your boxes and cut two squares from each flap.
– Do that to 3 more boxes.
– Take one of your towers and cut out your castle door.
– Turn your tower around and cut out the back door.
– Take your 5th box and cut a castle wall out of one of the sides.
– Using the castle wall as a template, cut out three more.
– Taking your tower with the doors cut out, attach one of your walls to the side with tape.
– Tape your remaining walls to your towers to create…. Canalot!
Subscribe to Friskies’ YouTube Channel – http://puri.na/Friskies
Like Friskies on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Instagram – https://instagram.com/friskies
Get ideas for DIY cat toys and more on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/friskies/
Learn more about Friskies and our cat food products – https://www.friskies.com
Add Friskies on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/111768846642176126359/about
Voice Over Actress: Daniela DiIorio