Welcome to the Friskies Do-It-Yourself Toy Maker Series! Watch this video to learn how to build a royal tipi for your kitty cat!
– 1 rope
– 1 blanket
– 5 sticks
What to do:
– Take two sticks and lean a third one on top.
– Tie it all together with a figure eight knot. Tighten it all up and you got yourself a tipi skeleton. Sort of.
– Use the fourth and fifth sticks to support the others.
– Tie them all together. Keep tying. You’re almost there!
– Fold your fabric in half and cut along the dotted line.
– Put the fabric on the Tipi to keep it warm and pin it on top!.
– Throw in a rug for good measure and…
Subscribe to Friskies’ YouTube Channel – http://puri.na/Friskies
Like Friskies on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Instagram – https://instagram.com/friskies
Get ideas for DIY cat toys and more on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/friskies/
Learn more about Friskies and our cat food products – https://www.friskies.com
Add Friskies on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/111768846642176126359/about
Voice Over Actress: Daniela DiIorio