Welcome to the Friskies Do-It-Yourself Toy Maker Series! Watch this video to learn how to make a Feather Wand your cat will absolutely adore.
– 2 colors of yarn
– 1 wooden dowel
– 1 needle and thread
– 1 wooden bead
– 1 thin leather strap
– A little bit of blue string.
– 1 pair of scissors
– 1 drill
What to do:
– Using your thumb to hold it in place, wrap your first spool of yarn around your hand.
– Cut the end. And add the other color!
– Next, carefully take the yard off your hand and, using your blue string, tie them up in the middle.
– Cut the loops. You got yourself a yarn ball!
– Take your leather strap and sew it to the yarn ball.
– Using another shorter leather strap, sew the feathers to the end.
– Slide the wooden bead over the base of the feathers.
– Tie the shorter leather strap to the longer one.
– Remember the drill? Time to use it!
– Put the strap through the hole and tie off the end.
Voila! Get it, kitty! Get it!
Subscribe to Friskies’ YouTube Channel – http://puri.na/Friskies
Like Friskies on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Instagram – https://instagram.com/friskies
Get ideas for DIY cat toys and more on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/friskies/
Learn more about Friskies and our cat food products – https://www.friskies.com
Add Friskies on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/111768846642176126359/about