Welcome to the Friskies Do-It-Yourself Toy Maker Series! Watch this video to learn how to make the perfect toy for your knotty kitty: the knotty spider!
– 2 sheets of felt (preferably two different colors)
– 1 plastic ring from a milk container
– 1 pair of scissors
What to do:
– Cut eight equal strips from one of your felt sheets. You got this!
– Cut eight more strips from the other piece of felt.
– Place a strip of felt through the plastic ring, and tie it in a double knot.
– Tie a different color felt to the ring. Continue alternating between colors. Remember to rest those hands when needed!
– Keep tying knots until the ring is full.
There you have it!
Subscribe to Friskies’ YouTube Channel – http://puri.na/Friskies
Like Friskies on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Instagram – https://instagram.com/friskies
Get ideas for DIY cat toys and more on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/friskies/
Learn more about Friskies and our cat food products – https://www.friskies.com
Add Friskies on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/111768846642176126359/about
Voice Over Actress: Daniela DiIorio