Welcome to the Friskies Do-It-Yourself Toy Maker Series! Watch this video to learn how to make a one stop petting shop for your kitty!
– A 12 inch by 12 inch wooden base
– A 14 inch by 14 inch fabric
– 2 new toilet bowl brushes
– A 1” by 1” wooden cube
– 1 staple gun
– Wire cutters
– 1 drill and glue
What to do:
– Detach the brushes from the handles.
– Next, drill a hole through the wooden cube.
– Apply glue to the end of one of your brushes… And slide the wooden cube over the end.
– Take your other brush and slide it in as well.
– Now, with your fabric facing down, place your wooden base on top.
– Fold the edges over and secure them with your staple gun. Do this for all sides.
– Now, take your drill and make two holes.
– Holding your connected brushes, insert the ends into your base.
And there you have it!
Subscribe to Friskies’ YouTube Channel – http://puri.na/Friskies
Like Friskies on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Twitter – https://twitter.com/friskies
Follow Friskies on Instagram – https://instagram.com/friskies
Get ideas for DIY cat toys and more on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/friskies/
Learn more about Friskies and our cat food products – https://www.friskies.com
Add Friskies on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/111768846642176126359/about
Voice Over Actress: Daniela DiIorio