Cute toy for cats to make at home this weekend.
We’ve been very busy this weekend creating this wonderful cat toy. Below you will find:
THINGS YOU WILL NEED IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS CAT TOY
1. Jingle bells (small decorative bells);
2. Pom Poms – preferably assorted sizes;
3. Feathers – preferably assorted sizes and colour;
4. Hemp Cord;
5. A stick with a rubber end cap.
2. Glue gun
3. Needle and thread
Time needed: around 25 minutes
How much will it cost you to make Tickle Tinkle Toy?
I have specified the prices in € (euros) below from my local DIY shop. However, prices on Amazon US are much cheaper due to lower taxes. So the total cost will differ:
1. Bag of feathers (14 gram) – €2.19 (US$2 – $2.50 on Amazon US)
2. Bag of pom poms (100 peaces) – €4.95 ($4.71 on Amazon US)
3. Bells – €5.95 ($2.34 for 50)
4. Hemp cord 4x10m – €3.95 ($2.99)
5. A stick (I re-used from an old cat toy)
Total = €17.04
Total = US$ 12.54
Feathers. If you had a cat toy with feathers and your cat has not eaten all of them yet, use them instead of buying new.
Hemp cord can be replaced with a simple brown cord sold at your local supermarkets or use your old shoe laces…
A bag of feathers, pompoms and bells can be used for some other projects e.g. windows at Christmas time…
We hope you enjoyed watching this video and invite you to share it with others. Thanks for watching!
Daisy Blue & Boris SugarPuffs
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL: http://goo.gl/Fvuaib