How to TRAIN A CAT TO SIT ON YOUR SHOULDER is one of the questions I got asked the most.
The video is divided in 2 parts:
1) Get your cat comfortable sitting on your shoulder
2) Teach your cat to hop on your shoulder on their own
With clicker training and positive reinforcement, training a cat is easy. For Mia, my bengal cat, and I the process of training her to jump on my shoulder took 2 weeks. It’s not a lot considering how life chaning this cat trick is.
Videos you might need to watch first:
– What’s Clicker Training: https://youtu.be/iTAcXiYothM
– What’s Finger Targetting: https://youtu.be/ZQ0ITyonFxg
Some of the products I use in this video:
– Kibble instead of treats (is HELATHIER for your cat) https://amzn.to/3nIuIwQ
– Clicker (Super Cheap) https://amzn.to/36WliqW
Consider Subscribing if you want to see more content like this. My mission is to normalize cats as adventure companions and I’ll be uploading videos helping people like you and me to do more with our purring friends!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!