If there is nothing going on, you can rewind the stream up to 4 hours to see action.
Is there something we should know about? Do you have a question for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @kitten_academy. If you want to chat with us and the other viewers, there’s a 24/7 chat accessible to our supporters on Patreon – link below.
* Join us at 10 AM KATZ Saturdays for Mailbag!
* Apply at any time to be an adopter: https://kitten.academy/adoption-application. You can submit applications for future KA kittens at any time too!
Main Kitten Classroom:
— Breakfast at Tiffiny’s —
Tiffiny (F) – Momcat – Silver sparkly collar
Toast (M) – Orange Floof – Orange and white stripes collar
Waffles (M) – Orange – Navy and white stripes collar
Donut (M) – Orange – Yellow and orange checks collar
Egg (F) – Black – No collar
Bearclaw (M) – Lighter gray tabby – Maroon and white stripes collar
Muffin (F) – Darker gray with orange spots on back – No collar
Chai (F) – Tortie with one orange sock – No collar
— Fable’s Tails —
Fable (F) – Momcat
Ink (F) – Dark Tabby
Quill (F) – Dark Tabby
Parchment (F) – Light Grey
Cheatsheet for Breakfast at Tiffiny’s:
Kitten Weight Chart for 2018:
– We are kitten fosters, trying to help rescued cats get adopted by loving homes.
– We’re in Illinois, USA.
– It’s really live 24/7, forever.
– We turn off the lights at night, but we have good night-vision set up. For the cats, it seems dark.
– We don’t get paid for this!
– This stream began on April 20th, 2016. YouTube’s start time is incorrect.
– The pops and bangs on Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesdays during the day are from a nearby skeet-shooting range. They’re not as loud in person!
– The three beeps you often hear are from our home security system, whenever a door or window is opened or closed.
– ADOPTIONS: Adoptions are managed by On Angels’ Wings in Crystal Lake, but you can apply online via our website! https://kitten.academy/adoption-application
– Kittens and momcats at the Academy are typically fed Royal Canin Mother and Babycat wet and dry food.
See photos, archived videos, news, and other information at the Kitten Academy website http://kitten.academy/
Our email is email@example.com — write us with questions, comments, or send us pictures of your cat watching the stream!
Our twitter is @kitten_academy — https://twitter.com/kitten_academy
Want to donate? We have a Patreon page now. You can sign up to donate on a monthly basis. Patrons get early access to videos, and other special perks, including a 24/7 live chat!
On the west coast? Check out our friends at the Kitten Dorm! https://www.youtube.com/kittendorm/live