If there is nothing going on, you can rewind the stream up to 4 hours to see action.
Is there something we should know about? Do you have a question for us? Email us at email@example.com or Tweet us @kitten_academy.
* Frolic’s Furballs do have minor eye infections which we are treating.
* Faucet is wearing a collar upon her adopter’s request! You can now tell Faucet and Tubby apart.
* Join us at 10 AM KATZ Saturdays for Mailbag!
* Apply at any time to be an adopter: https://kitten.academy/adoption-application. You can submit applications for future KA kittens at any time too!
Cheatsheet for The Baf Time Kittens:
Cheatsheet for Frolic’s Furballs:
Main Kitten Classroom:
— The Baf Time Kittens —
Momcat = Pumice
All Black M = Wash
White belly, legs M = Ducky
White belly, tabby back legs F = Bubbles
Tabby F (collar) = Faucet
Tabby M (no collar) = Tubby
— Frolic’s Furballs —
Momcat = Frolic
Swirly F = Revel
Swirly M = Gallivant
Panther panther F = Prance
Panther with white M = Roughhouse
Panther with grey F = Tumble
Kitten Weight Chart for 2018:
– We are kitten fosters, trying to help rescued cats get adopted by loving homes.
– We’re in Illinois, USA.
– It’s really live 24/7, forever.
– We turn off the lights at night, but we have good night-vision set up. For the cats, it seems dark.
– We don’t get paid for this!
– This stream began on April 20th, 2016. YouTube’s start time is incorrect.
– The pops and bangs on Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesdays during the day are from a nearby skeet-shooting range. They’re not as loud in person!
– The three beeps you often hear are from our home security system, whenever a door or window is opened or closed.
– ADOPTIONS: Adoptions are managed by On Angels’ Wings in Crystal Lake, but you can apply online via our website! https://kitten.academy/adoption-application
See photos, archived videos, news, and other information at the Kitten Academy website! — http://kitten.academy/
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org — write us with questions, comments, to adopt… or send us pictures of your cat watching the stream!
Our twitter is @kitten_academy — https://twitter.com/kitten_academy
Want to donate? We have a Patreon page now. You can sign up to donate on a monthly basis. Patrons get early access to videos, and other special perks, including a 24/7 live chat!
On the west coast? Check out our friends at the Kitten Dorm! https://www.youtube.com/kittendorm/live