Harley & her kittens are scheduled to be spayed/neutered on the 27th & 28th! That means if you would like to adopt any of them, you can now fill out the Kitten Rescue Questionnaire &
once recieved, I will contact you:
Please note that the kittens need to be adopted in pairs.
Local adopters (Los Angeles) will be given preference because it is our policy to do a home visit prior to adoption.
Make sure to include the names of the kittens and if you would consider any of the other kittens in case one of your choices is no longer available.
Ginger Male – Benedick (Much Ado About Nothing)
Dilute Ginger Male – Westley (Princess Bride)
Dark body Calico Female – Roxanne (Roxanne)
Calico Female – Buttercup (Princess Bride)
Black Male – Charlie (Roxanne)
Black Female – Beatrice (Much Ado About Nothing)
FACT Sheet: https://tinyurl.com/FactSheetSKCR
You can see pictures of Harlequin & her 6 kittens here:
WEIGHT CHART: https://tinyurl.com/HarlequinWeightChart
*HOW YOU CAN HELP!!!!
AMAZON WISHLIST http://a.co/avSNfp5
PAYPAL : SarahsKittenCuddleRoom@gmail.com
Harlequin was rescued by a veterinarian who happened to hear her little meows coming from a taped up box, next to trash & recycling bins, in an alley.
He took her back to his office and after taking an x-ray confirmed that Harlequin was pregnant and was due to give birth at any time.
The veterinarian reached out to KittenRescue.org for help and Harlequin is now being fostered by Sarah at the Kitten Cuddle Room
Harlequin is around 10 months to 1yr old.
She is SUPER sweet and very floofy!
*KITTENS ARE ADOPTED IN PAIRS, unless there is already a super friendly cat already in the home. But applications for pairs will be given priority as will applications local to Los Angeles.
Out of state adoptions will be considered, but you must be willing to cover the cost of flying Sarah and the kitties to your location. A home visit is mandatory. NO out of country adoptions are possible.
1. DON’T be mean. We joke & can be a bit sarcastic at times, but no bullying.
2. NO Spamming
3. NO overuse of emojis. Stick to 4 or less especially during a live birth.
4. NO ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS OR SPECIAL FONTS, except for our chatters who are CCing for our hearing impaired members
(providing closed-captions, that is, typing what Sarah is saying).
**** Especially during a live birth. If chat is going too fast, it makes it impossible for anyone who needs CCing to read it.
5.We like to be as inclusive as possible, so please avoid conversations about religion & politics.
6. BEFORE asking a question, please scroll back in chat a bit & check if it’s already been asked & answered. It helps to keep Sarah from having to repeat herself every five minutes.
7. DURING A LIVE BIRTH, please assume Sarah is NOT READING THE CHAT. If she can, she will, but asking her direct questions or things like, “move the camera” will most likely not be seen by her & just make chat unnecessarily clogged. Many questions can be answered by your fellow viewers, so please feel free to ask, but again, FIRST scroll back in chat & check if it’s been answered already.
8. This is REAL LIFE FOSTERING. Uncensored. Along with all the cuteness & cuddles, there is poop, sometimes worms, throw up, illness & sadly kittens can pass away.
If that is too much for you, we understand. Instead of upsetting the other viewers, please just excuse yourself. That doesn’t mean you can’t share concern or ask questions, but Sarah is an experienced foster, has lots of experienced support watching & helping her behind the scenes & unless you are a local licensed vet in Los Angeles who wants to offer your services for free, it doesn’t help to make judgments without all the information.
9. PLEASE don’t suggest to Sarah that she should keep her fosters. It is hard enough for her to let them go. She already has 4 of her own cats & caring for cats is not only about cuddling. She has no more space in her small home & regular vet care can be expensive, especially dental! (darn it Rob!!!!) She does not get paid to foster, the rescue does not supply food or kitty litter & she pays for the cam expenses herself. Everything she does is to help the kittens.
The goal is to help support Sarah, not only with kitty supplies:
but ALSO emotionally. That means not making adopting out these kitties she loves any harder than it already is. ?